Thursday, May 03, 2007

To my students, 2006-7

My work is done. Grades are submitted, and the research papers for the chivalry seminar can be recovered at my office. If you want to speak to me personally, I will be back in North Bay in about 2 weeks; or there is e-mail.

When I was ill this winter, the exercise of teaching was one thing that kept me going. As I started to get better, I began to realize what a privilege it is to teach undergraduates really interesting material. The fact that many of you responded did not hurt.

I should be at Convocation to see some of you graduate. If you're coming back next year and aren't in one of my classes, say hello anyway.

The image comes from our Chinese language site, which I didn't know we had.

PS: Like last year, I intend to post over the summer.

2 comments:

Yellow Melon said...

I wanted to say thankyou so much for letting me into your Chivalry seminar, it means a great deal to me. Now that the grades are in I can't be accused of sucking up when I say that was my favourite course throughout my time at Nipissing. Thanks for a great year (and last year as well (had two courses with you))! Have fun at your conference!

Anonymous said...

Hi Professor Muhlberger!
I took your Islamic Civilizations class this year and your Ancient Civilizations class in 2005-6 and just wanted to say how enjoyable your classes were. I always felt like I came away from them having learned something new (and the slideshows were great!)
Thank you for another excellent class!